Is untracked powder, no crowds and amazing adventure everything that you are dreaming about? Well Dreams become reality on this Ultimate heli ski tour!
The early bird gets the fresh tracks, so Day one kicks off with a 6am departure from Rydges Latimer Christchurch, stopping off to hire the gear needed for your first day of heli, less than 1.5hrs away in Methven.
With a combination of three days of Heli, 1 day of Field and 1 day of back country riding booked, you will experience skiing and snowboarding like never before.
Staying in 3+ star to 4 star accommodation at various locations in the South Island, you can treat your body to a soak in the local hot tubs, dine out, eat in, or just relax with a wine or craft beer reflecting on the moments of awesomeness you have lived that day.
The last day of the tour ends in the scenic and adventure capital of New Zealand, Queenstown. You can choose to take part in another day trip of Heli, or enjoy back to back runs with a day up Remarkables or Coronet Peak, or look at doing the iconic bungy jump, luge, shot over jet or free-fall over the Southern Lakes in a tandem skydive.
If you have time at the end of the tour, we can arrange further heli skiing/snowboarding in Wanaka or Queenstown or lift passes at the Remarkables, Coronet Peak or Cardrona.
Everything you need for the ultimate. stress-free week on the snow in New Zealand, is catered for!
- An epic 7 day tour of the South Island’s best riding and skiing: Methven, Mt Cook, Wanaka and Queenstown.
- All transport, mountain and heli transfers.
- 3x full days heli-skiing/boarding with lunch.
- 1 day of guided back country skiing/boarding at Treble Cone, Wanaka.
- 1 day at Mt Hutt with a heli upgrade option.
- Expert tour manager.
- 6 x nights 3+ star accommodation (private en-suite room).
- 6x cooked breakfast.
- Small personal group- max group size of 8.
- Powder skis or board hire for the week.
- Upgrade to an additional heli day on Day 2.
- Ohau half day on Day 4 (powder dependant).
- Heli day in Queenstown on Day 7.
- Optional activities on Day 7.
- Extend your time in Wanaka or Queenstown post tour.
Day 2: Mt Hutt or Heli- Upgrade
Day 3: Mt Cook Heli Ski
Day 4: Mt Cook to Wanaka
Day 5: Wanaka Heli Ski
Day 6: Treble Cone Back Country Tour
Day 7: Queenstown
16 July- 22 July
30 July- 5 Aug
13 Aug- 19 Aug
27 Aug- 2 Sept